19.11.09

Everything was UNEXPECTED!

posted by Elena ♥ at 19.11.09

Yeah, yeah..
Elena's backkk!! :)

i'm so not gonna say sorry for not updating,
u can't put the blame on me, it's not my fault.
my brain just don't wanna work! -.-

let's see, nak mula cerita dari mana ye??
eheh! let's start by talking about Malam Amal!

selewat pukul 4:30 aku sampai sekolah bersama-sama Syasya & Shakir.
messy! rambot x terator, dah lah hujan!!
selendang aku panjang - betul2 macam rambut Rapunzel.
in the end, segala-galanya basah -.-

i took part in dancing & choral speaking.

no, i'm not tht good in dancing but yeah, why not give it a try.
kerana banyak latihan menari lah sekarang ni badan aku dah lembut sikit..
xde lah sekeras dulu.. eheh. kalau dulu... aku rasa pokok lagi lembut dari aku :P

note to En. Ahmad:
saya masih belum reti berenang walaupun badan dah x sekeras dulu =.=

let's skip the school part!
*********

we reached Holiday Villa by 5:30 pm
:) everyone was very quiet.

as soon as we reached the 5th floor,
we took out our make up equipments andddd,
here we goo!!

maza looked more like a killerjo at first :P
she became way too white!

kitorang berlatih for the last time,
and everything went well :)

8:00 pm.
**********

kebanyakan tetamu sudahpun sampai..
we waited at the backstage for our turn.
nervous. the equipments maza wore fell off all of the sudden before we went on stage.
we had to fix it back quickly, last minute

well, at least the host was funny so we felt a bit okay okay before going on stage.
:D

then,
it's our turn!!
uk oh..

i made a mistake!!
no...not A mistake.
A LOT of mistakes :O

ish ish ish,
apa lah Elena ni :(
most of the things the dancers were wearing fell off.
luckily they ignored all of them :)

choral speaking was okay,
i was having soarthroat,
and I had to sing a few lines of Siti Nurhaliza's song with Maza & Syafiqah.
no offence kalau korang terdengar suara sumbang :)

Luqman, Shakir & Imran suka sangat langgar bende kat atas kepala kitorang tu.
(Luqman = Maza, Shakir = Syafiqah, Imran = Elena)
bende tu dah laaa tajam, kalau korang terluka~~~
:) mintak ampun lahhh!

*****************

lepas membuat persembahan,
kitorang terus ke tandas untuk tukar pakaian.
i had to share a toilet with Syafiqah.

ooo well,
we took like about half and hour in the toilet
hahah! i took a longer time compared to syafiqah, obviously..

makan-makan, tangkap gamba,
syok sendiri,
terjerit jerit mcm gorilla..
that was fun!! hahah

anyways, Vanessa's our Seafield Star Idol!!
woot woot! :) she's pwertyyy.
love her voice!

Khalil got the first place for Fancy Dress.
woohoo!! :)

the second runner up was Malik,
he wore an alien costume.
see! i knew he would win just because he wore my clothes! :D

secara keseluruhannya,
Malam Amal memang D Bomb!
x sangka pulak se-best tu.

bila aku nak tido malam tu,
tekak aku tersekat.
tak selesa nak tido... tulaa...
jerit lagi mcm gorilla -.-
*********
let's skip the story to the last day of school.
19th of November..
which is today!

like yesterday, we rehearsed for the Hari Anugerah.
:) the only thing I liked about rehearsing today was because En. Ahmad & En. Faisol gave us nuts!!

and yes,
today, was also the day, St. 6 got their UPSR results!
gosh... 10:30, I didn't have feelings.
afterall, I really thought I would get 3A 2B...or maybe 4A 1B
I wasn't thinking about 5A's.
yes I know, I'm not confident =.=

I was like "Arghh!! If get 5A, 5A laa, kalau x dapat, x dapat lahh"
11 am.. was freakyy.
Pn. Azlinah came into the dewan, with the results, on her hand.
we lined up, to get the UPSR results slip.

Aqasyah was the first.
he got 4A's.
he's so relaxed.
I gain confidence...

Arifah was the third,
she got 5A's.
I became nervous..

what if I don't get 5A's?? =(
horrible!! disaster!!

Farahin, who was in front of me,
started crying..
Ray Chel, who was at the back of me,
cried too..

I tried holding my tears frm rolling down my cheeks..
most of my friends got 5A's.
I kept on thinking that I do not get 5A's.
I saw Imran crying when he got his results..

I knew he got 5A's..
cuz he was smiling while he's crying =.=

I got EVEN scared.
aku nangis lagi.. tapi tahan..
air mata berlinangan, sikit sikit.

it's my turn!

Pn Azlinah: Tahniah
Elena: (is she trying to make me happy or what? kenapa tahniah?)

aku cakap terima kasih..
and looked at my results.
no B..

i rechecked the paper before I take my next move.
maklumlah, aku ni rabun -.-

still no B's..
;D;D;D

i cried like crazehhhh!!
and ran out of the hall,
and find my mom,
and hugged her,
:D:D:D this is so embarassing eh?? hehe

yeahh,
so thats kinda kewlll.
still can't believe I got an A for Pemahaman & Science!
=S


kepada sesiapa yang x dapat 5A,
it's ok... :) u still have PMR & SPM!


P/S : I still think I got 3A 2B =.=

********
~ i really want the drum thinggy for Guitar Hero :( but my dad says its only for PS3. sobb
********

0 comments. on "Everything was UNEXPECTED!"

Post a Comment