7.10.09

You will always find your way back home :D

posted by Elena ♥ at 7.10.09

O___O I left this blog for quite sometime didn't I...
really miss blogging!!!!! muahhhhhh! I love you blogger :D:D

remember my poll?
Who's The Best??
woot, let's see the results!!





















Chace Crawford - 5 ppl voted for him (14%)

I HATE CHACE CRAWFORD FOR NO REASON!!! XD XD XD
Izz, if you're reading this, SORRY!!






















Taylor Lautner - 11 ppl voted for him (highest vote) - 32%

I think he's okay :)
He looks SO young... I bet he is =.='
belongs to... Mrs. Lautner (Arifah Husna)






















Ryan Higa - 10 ppl voted for him (29%)

MY FAVOURITE!!! TOO BAD,
HE GOT SECOND PLACE :(
ARGHHH, I HATE MRS. LAUTNER FOR VOTING HER HUSBAND TOO MUCH!






















Zac Efron - 8 ppl voted for him - 23%

I have no idea what to talk about him.
Its just that...he's not THAT attractive to me... lol :P
sorry Zac Efron fans... :)




so yeah, Taylor Lautner is the best among the four.
but Ryan Higa should be better :D
oops, gtg eat dinner! bye!!

1 comments. on "You will always find your way back home :D"

Asmoham on October 9, 2009 at 11:50 AM said...

hi cek adikk.. kalau nak berkenalan dengan jejaka-jejaka comel.. konteklah abg.. abg ada ramai kawan hensem2.. kekekekeke

Post a Comment