26.9.09

Boohoo :D

posted by Elena ♥ at 26.9.09

Remember my quiz???

I've made up my mind!
You comment the answers, and I won't say whether it's right or wrong in the blog.
Why?

cause, for example,
person A guessed that my first pet was a rabbit.
then I replied wrong.

obviously, nobody else would answer rabbit anymore!
becuz they already know rabbit is wrong!
and that's not fun :(
kenalah challenging!!!

so, from now onwards, i'll only say if your answer is right or wrong in:
MSN, YM, Facebook Chat, Myspace Chat or face to face.. okay?






you know what?
i changed my mind. i'll reply you anywhere and anytime.
ngahahahahaahha!! (man, this post is a waste of time xD)


arifah, i never keep a werewolf in my house...
so don't go like "TEAM JACOB" around my comment box =.=

0 comments. on "Boohoo :D"

Post a Comment