4.9.09

Sorry, Sorry - Super Junior!

posted by Elena ♥ at 4.9.09








hi readers!
really don't have much time to talk about school today..

i'm gonna spend my time wisely. after this, i'm studying.

time is golden :)

just wanna say, good luck to all the UPSR candicates,
forgive me for the mistakes i've done before this.
thank you for being my friend.

thank you to the teachers who had taught me from st. 1 till st.6
sorry if i'm rude sometimes.
sorry if i never follow your instruction.

wish me luck, boys & girls!
hopefully we will all get 5A's for UPSR..

January, February, March, April, May, June:
"Alarh, lama lagi nak UPSR, sabar lah!"

July:
"Aww, lagi 2 bulan, belajar lah sikit2"

August:
"Less than a month lagi nak UPSR! Kena belajar"
tapi tak slalu pgg buku pown..

20,10,9,8,7,6,5,4....3 days before UPSR:
-becomes a nerd-


actually, now I realised I've wasted a lot of time..
blogging, using the internet, watching TV, and not touching any of my exercise books at all.
i study at the last minute, for a BIG exam.

remember my post:
i wanna study more and use the computer less...bla bla bla?

that sentences, only last for a few days, if u noticed..

UPSR, with Aptitud, and stuffs..
really give me a big headache =.=
i can imagine the pemeriksa walking around, guarding us.. everywhere!

even if we're going to the toilet.

and when teacher said,
"kalau ada barang terjatuh, panggil pemeriksa, pemeriksa datang ambilkan"

i was really suprised.
macam V.I.P!!
wow... o.o

i'm scared that i won't get an A for Science, Maths or Pemahaman!

i have a lot of mistakes in Maths when Syafiqah and my mom checked my workbook!
and i don't understand most of the questions in Science.
i'm scared i won't be able to understand some BM words, in Pemahaman.

haih..
that's it, bye!

oh and, i changed my first song in my playlist.
It's You, of course, by Super Junior :) enjoy yourself!




0 comments. on "Sorry, Sorry - Super Junior!"

Post a Comment