19.8.09

~~~~ARGH~~~~

posted by Elena ♥ at 19.8.09
ARGHHHH!!! I SHOULDN'T GO SCHOOL AT THE FIRST PART!

=.=" 12 pm, mom asked me to stay alone at home.
i don't wanna be so lonely, so followed her to school :)
i miss my lovely school and my ugly friends.

reached school, went to Maza's house first.
she went home after recess o.o
Syafiqah never go school...really?

school must be boring today..
glad that i was absent :D:D
lol..

12:55, went to the bus stop.
zzz, Imran said I ponteng =.="
and then Fahim said the same thing =.="
and then Syafiqah Zaidi, Arina, Syahirah, Zarif.
oh come on! stop the ponteng stuff! i'm sick >_>

you know i'm suppose to stay at home when i'm sick...
o.o i'm just...lazy, and i'm quite okay okay already :D


TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY I'M ABSENT!!

i won't get the Kehadiran Cemerlang certificate :(
awwhh... how sad..

tomorrow, i'm going to school.
mainly because tomorrow have PJ,
and its the last PJ ever :(

i heard someone from 6G got positive H1N1.
Joanna told me.

its good to have friends from different classes xD
especially someone like Joanna, the news reporter :D

lol.
now i'm bored.
can anyone just chat with me?? T_T

0 comments. on "~~~~ARGH~~~~"

Post a Comment