2.8.09

Finally!!

posted by Elena ♥ at 2.8.09
studied from 3:15 till 6,
(did my Didik Pemahaman homework)
then on PC, listened to blog playlist,
7:45 till 8:30, did the Didik Newspaper.
(ok...while constructing sentences, I did take a break and take a look at my blog :D)

do we have any other homeworks besides that??
if yes, please inform me in my shoutbox k?

watching YouTube.
hehe :)

no, this time not nigahiga!
watching Potter Puppets.
I just love watching them :D:D

oh oh! and btw,
check this out!
i think it's kinda awesome :D:D




nice? Nick is so, SO kewll :)
so as the R&B group!
now take a look at this!




his voice is fantastic T__T
can I borrow his voice? just for...a day?
who is he btw? xD
i just came across his videos in YouTube o_o

searched in google "Who is Nick Pitera"
this appeared at my computer screen..

Nick Pitera: The Talent of Shifting Vocal Cords

It's wonderful what Nick Pitera can do with his voice. He has a beautiful voice, but that's not what is different about him. Pitera can actually sing like a female too. He can switch between a male voice and a female voice very smoothly. If you close your eyes and listen to him, you will not believe that the same person is singing.

In his YouTube page, Pitera writes:

I am an art student and am one semester away from getting my BFA in Animation. With that said, my biggest passion has always been singing. I have been singing since I was 4. I am still very much an amateur. I don't have very much training and I have a lot to learn.

I promise it is me singing. I realize that there is a great deal of humor in what i do. I don't take myself that seriously, and am just doing what i love to do. Feel free to chuckle a little...am originally from Woodbury Minnesota.

From 1990-1994 I lived in Waterloo Belgium. I am now going to school in Sarasota Florida at the Ringling College Art and Design.
..also, I have been getting a lot of questions about the recording studio in my videos. It is the sound room at my school.

Here is a duet with himself singing One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz 2 Men:



AMAZING!
AWESOME!
I AM SPEECHLESS!
HE IS SO TALENTED O____o"""

0 comments. on "Finally!!"

Post a Comment