4.7.09

Now What?

posted by Elena ♥ at 4.7.09
Studied for one and a half hour this morning.
shouldn't you give me a big 'yay'?
finally studied, not in front of the computer.

yesterday night,
was sleepy.
from 9:30 till 11:00
my eyes were watery.
but i forced them to open.
arifah should know that,
i webcam with her last night.
while watching you know what...
you don't?
then nevermind.

so damn tired, sleepy.
and its a boring day.
wating for something fun to come.
haih!

i figured out you guys couldn't answer my quiz eh?
hard?
lol, maybe...
but if you think logically,
its not that hard.

i got my first handphone when i was 5.
and that's a plastic handphone actually.
it has no brand and the colour was,
purple =_="

since its no fun waiting for answers which are never gonna be answered,
then i'm making a new quiz.

what is my nickname, in school?

good luck trying.
hope someone gets to answer a.s.a.p
answers in cbox please.

and btw,
if you have free times,
answer my question in my ym/msn display message.
thanks.

red shirt
with a jeans underneath
i've got the breath of the colgate my mom bought for me
and she's my mummy
the best one for me
she's got skills to never make me feel super hungry

bye!
chat with you soon :)
(get online, someone!)


0 comments. on "Now What?"

Post a Comment