25.7.09

Reply to XFREN ;D

posted by Elena ♥ at 25.7.09
xfren,
sorry but if you really hate my blog,
you don't have to say anything.
if you really hate me,
sorry.

hey,
I'm not showing off my world okay?!
blog is for everything and anything,
so its up to me.
i can type whatever i want to!
it's my choice, does it have anything to do with your life?

i know i'm bad in english,
i'm trying to improve it!
you don't have to tell me that.
at least I tried.
practice makes perfect!

who knows, one day,
you suck in english like i am now.

tell me,
are you good in malay?

you said that i'm SO malay.
what's wrong wearing a singlet huh?
nope, nothing is wrong!
i didn't say it is.

but school is school,
you have to wear proper clothings.
cik wong agree with me, arifah, syasya and zureen about that too -.-

excuse me,
some of us even wear singlets at home/outside.
not at school, for sure.
cause we're not suppose to!

if you want to, go on.
no one is going to stop you!
and no one is going to say whether it's right or wrong,

tepuk dada, tanya selera.
if you think that's the right choice to do,
then do it!

I deleted your message in my shoutbox btw.
I don't think those messages are necessary,
thanks for visiting >_>

0 comments. on "Reply to XFREN ;D"

Post a Comment