6.6.09

-darn it-

posted by Elena ♥ at 6.6.09
hey there... woke up real early this morning and slept real late last night...
now my eyes are like >>> =.="
yeah like that!
woke up at 6 for you know what and get on my bed at 6:10
and i couldn't get to sleep again... zzzZZZzzz
stayed awake for like about...an hour?
ok fine ::: MAYBE less...

and finally i got my eyes CLOSE~~~
the world became, totally...black?
and around 8...woke up...
stretched my body and "aaaaaaaaaa"
a fresh new start!
ok fine, not really...
i touched something.
not a really smooth surface...
opened my eyes and...
o_o" my cousin's knee?

how can she move from one place to another?
she really went on a vacation from my right to my left.
how can she sleep like that? =))
(i sleep like that once in a while too)
hehe :DD

then she woke up...
and we were like ???
thinking of how she could go on a vacation while sleeping >.<
maybe by an aeroplane!
nah, aeroplane's at taiping enjoying her life with kids!
but i know that she totally hates baby-sitting =))
haha! arifah's a baby sitter :-)

we then stared at each other...
"game!!!!" yeah, thts wht we said and Nintendo DS, here I come!
such a baby :)) nevermind, we'll still small.
better enjoy 100% life while its still holiday!
when the school opens we have to study, work, study, work
2 words.... bo-ringggg
i mean its TIRING =.="
and i hate opening my books...urgh
and guess what? i haven't open a book yet since the holiday started.
hip hip hooray! are my homeworks even done? no idea...

like i said, me and my cousin took the DS and play...
Super Mario =)) Hahahha
and all of the sudden "Ehhh!!!"
and we were like "oh pocot"
mom figured out we were playing T_T

huhuhu~~~
after 1 hour playing, bath time..
time to hand the DS to Kak Aishahhhhh
=.=" She was playing pirates of the carribean?
oo great...
Shiqin and I actually...
...fight for the toilet?
push here, push there...
and i won!!! huhu, thank you! thank you :)
the prize was...a shower :))
andd "shu! shu!" to my cousin

the water was frreezziing meh..
purrrrrr...so cold!
lazy to adjust the heater (:P)
and wore my black...kitty...shirt?
anddd jeans.
jeans are making me...sweat =.="
like you care!!! >_>

oh noo!!!
i have to company my friend...
and my friend is..the computer :D
i have to play games with it like i do with my other friendssss..so...
online game or normal game?
whatever!
chao :)

"da double di double da..."

0 comments. on "-darn it-"

Post a Comment