25.6.09

FINALLY!!!

posted by Elena ♥ at 25.6.09
FINALLY, IMRAN! FINALLY!!!
YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG!!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!

(jumps like a kid.)
WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE
YOU WON A...

monkey? (nessa?) :D

btw...
that~~~

"for the UPSR candicates
no time for blogging"

sentence...
made me wanna cry and shout T__T
and and..

SUICIDE!!!

=.=" uhh...
yg last tuh mungken ye, dlm mimpi je la..
he..he

STILL!!!
HUAHHHHHHHHH~~!!!
about...11/10 more weeks till...
UPSR?!!

SHOOT, SHEET, SHUUT!!!
WHATEVER ELSE WHICH STARTS WITH S AND ENDS WITH T, JUST SAY IT!
"START!"

yes, start starts with an 's' and ends with a 't'
please...dont think of sumtin else when i said "starts with an s..."
(asl aku pulak yg fikekan bende laen? T_T)

start STUDYING...
=__=" but i just can't get my hands of the keyboard...
darn it!

sebenarnya..
"dan sebenarnya ku mengharapkan..."
oops, ternyanyi pulak!
:P:P:P

sebenarnya, ak leh lepaskan pc..
tp lagu2 dlm net + blogger + youtube + games..
aku tak boleh lepaskan T__T
huuah!!!!
stupid me stupid me stupid me..

wait...
KATA KATA ITU DOA~!!
=.="
smart me smart me smart me..

WHY DIDNT I START STUDYING FOR THE STARTING OF THE YEAR?!
(then what in the world was i doing in class?)
STUPID!!!

jiwa kecil elena: alarh, hari ni konon bertaubat..belaja rajen2! esok, sambong balek maen pc 24 jam!

NGAHAHAHAHA
not funny -.-"

k larhh!!!
bai bai!!
see ya guys at school tomorrow!!

0 comments. on "FINALLY!!!"

Post a Comment