15.6.09

Mixpod (same old topic)

posted by Elena ♥ at 15.6.09
Boo!
My friends get annoyed by the 'boo' I say :)
I just love boo in monster.inc!!!
so cute :P
(I'm supporting monster once in my life and after this I'll support alien okay? Arifah, to me alien won in monster vs. alien xD)

Anyways, how is ur day going?
Okay? Bad? Mine's SLEEPY =.="
happy that we have no homework (we dont rite?)

I've edited my playlist...again!
The first song is smooth + touching + lovey dovey + whatever else
Baby I Love You - 1st Lady
Yeah, that's the song :) but once the song have finished,
please and I BEG YOU, PLEASE!!!
make your speaker volume softer...
cause the 2nd song is getting you on the dancefloor :D

Yeah, the second song is Fire Burning... :)
still liking the 911 song :P
and i know that you know this song is burning your ears aswell when you put you volume LOUD.
it burnt mine...
so, good luck on your way to the hospital.
bye...

0 comments. on "Mixpod (same old topic)"

Post a Comment