2.6.09

Hahaha...this hacker can't fool me

posted by Elena ♥ at 2.6.09
=.=" What does this hacker what to do with me?
Kenapa cbox aku sentiasa jadik tmpt pancing ikan?
Maksod aku....asal blog aku je yg kene hack nih?

Asal sumerh nk tules bende bukan2 dlm cbox aku nih?
Jealous? No life? Knp x tules dlm blog org laen?

Get your on life larrrr~~~ Maybe being with some celebrity (hahah!)
You really want 2 force me to say tht I love Imran is it? Haihz...
No means no laaaa. I don't like him lorhh...
Muka dia hampeh, camne nk suka? Hhahaah!!!
And I can see you really really want to know who I like =.="
Nahhh~~~ you will never know.
Well actually you will.
Everyone will know!!!

I LOVE....
.......
.......
.......
.......

RYAN HIGA a.k.a NIGAHIGA who is from HILO ISLAND, HAWAII!!!

Happy yet?
Tak habes habes...

hacker: oh yah,btw, the picture at the bottom here shows that your ugly,stupid and terlalu MALAY...
My cmmt: I know, I know. I'm not beautiful like maybe you are and I know how pretty you are. Don't think I don't. I don't care how stupid,ugly or dumb I am but don't ever ever say anything about Malay, Muslim or whatever. Up to me if I want to wear tudung and up to me if I want to be 'terlalu' Malay or whatever. Like You Care?!

hacker: beotch
My cmmt: Stop typing that in my cbox, PRETTY...pretty ugly =.="

hacker: because its boring it makes me want to ejek...my life okay?stupid people.
My cmmt: If this is boring, then dont come to my blog. If you want to ejek, get away. Your life has nothing to do with my blog so you're very welcome to exit my blog until the next century. Like you're so clever. Nobody's perfect, remember...

hacker: and its true,,,elena loves imran
My cmmt: Oooo yes it ain't true =.="

hacker: A LOT
My cmmt: Not at all, get it?

hacker: imran, please read this
My cmmt: What can I say bout' this? =.="

hacker: ena says: hey, please don't tell anyone but i (L) imran...shhhhh
My cmmt:

~The only person who knows who I like is from YM and I never wrote anything to her in MSN since she seldom online in MSN so the conclusion is, no I dont like imran.
~I usually type in Malay in MSN =.="
~I don't use hey at the starting if I want to tell a secret to a friend. You have to understand that.
~More proofs but I don't think I have to write all of them. Kalau aku tules sumerh, nnt cam ne aku nk kasik bukti pada message message akn dtg? Hahah =.="

hacker: that was on msn...
My cmmt: Nope :D

hacker: im a hacker
My cmmt: So? None of readers asked you about that. And we know tht u're a hacker. Your display name says so. How stupid of you :P

hacker: i know how to get into ppls conversation to read..
My cmmt: I can simply ask my dad about that too. And I could ask him how to report someone for hacking :)


YOU ALL REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHETHER DO I LIKE IMRAN IS IT???

YES I DO!


~~~~
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~


AS A FRIEND LARH!!! NOT MORE THAN THAT, OKAY?


Did you believe that?
Were you gasping?
Were you like "So she really likes him?"
Were you excited?
Were you sad cause you like him too?
Hahaha! How funny!!

Aku x kenan ngan dia, dia tak kenan ngan aku.
Senang citerh, AKU TAK SUKA DIA >.<
Asal laa susah sangat nk fhm =))

Byee~~~
And to the hacker, I'll reveal who u are someday :D

0 comments. on "Hahaha...this hacker can't fool me"

Post a Comment