22.3.09

1 Hour / L.O.V.E / Internet / Quotes = 4 in 1 Post!

posted by Elena ♥ at 22.3.09
I'm talking bout the earth hour...
At first I only thought we must switch off the lights...ONLY
but then...I heard Fly FM last week and they say switch off all electricity appliances...

and...
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
NO INTERNET FOR ONE HOUR
NO RADIO FOR ONE HOUR
NO BLOGGING FOR ONE HOUR
NO NOTHING FOR ONE HOUR...
WHAT SHOULD I DO???
sleep

Nevermind...I'll be blogging after that 1 hour lorhhhh
tears of joy...:D
~teeehee~

----------------

L.O.V.E
I L.O.V.E IT
I'm hearing to...

Wannabe - Spice Girl
Graduation - Vitamin C
As long as you love me - Backstreet Boys

Its been a long time since I never hear that songs...
Now, my mood is with them :D
What I'm doing???
First of all, L.O.V.I.N.G
then breathing, living, thinking, waiting, chatting, typing, singing, shaking my leg, drinking, talking, reading, looking and many more

Feels so good...with L.O.V.E

---------------
My L.O.V.E is shared with A.N.G.R.Y
My internet connection is sooooo bad!
For this two days, I have to use ebuddy.com
and now, I have to use meebo.com since ebuddy.com is playing a fool with me

=.="

They're not respecting their owner!
AND I AM THE OWNER!
urgh...

--------------

Hey!
I've got an idea...
From now on...
I'll be writing a quote at the end of my post.
Oh yeah! Btw, next week I won't be writing much, especially on Wednesday and Thursday...and Friday too!
Study study and study...
Yeah yeah yeah...
That's it for my 4 in 1 post!
Bye ^^


Love Quote :

"The best thing about me is you"

0 comments. on "1 Hour / L.O.V.E / Internet / Quotes = 4 in 1 Post!"

Post a Comment