31.3.09

Pwned...

posted by Elena ♥ at 31.3.09
Pwned is origin from the word owned which arrived from the word own which came from the word CAT!

:D I printed pictures of Ryan yesterday's yesterday...
And I brought it to school!
I don't mean to show it to my friends la!
=.=" But Syafiqah took it out and "Apa ni?!"
haihhh...and Zureen, Maza and Syafiqah herself look at it =.="
There's one pic with Tarynn and Kyle in it too!
=.=" Maza was pointing to Ryan and Kyle and...
"Awak suka yg ni ke yg ni?!"
=.=" No way I'm liking Kyle +_+
2day was the day I laughed like...
C.R.A.Z.Y
~teehee~
At the same time, I said Zureen is suffering from UGLY DUMBASS like I did in my juniorfrens blog :P
Then I keep on "Pwned!" "Pwned!" "Pwned!"

Welcome back Shakir!!!
Are you missing us when you went to Mekah? :D
XD XD XD
Anyways, THANKS for the chocolate!!!
Yummy :D Maza ate it in class o_O"

-------------
changes topic
-------------

Oi! You all no work to do besides guessing who I like is it?!
=.="

I don't like Imran lahhhh!!!
Luqman also I don't like!!!
D:<

Both of them are just my bestie :D
Good boy! LMAO!!!
They're just >>> =.="
xD xD xD

I rite lots bout Imran because he funny lorh!!
Itu pun salah =.="
I also rite bout Sachdave sometimes mah!
So I like him ah??? =.=" NO!!!
DON'T TELL ME THE SURVEY I DID BOUT' I LIKE :-
-Someone shorter then me
-Have siblings
-Have pets and yadda3

IS ONLY IMRAN?? Siapa nak couple dengan alien species imran gilerr?
COME ON!!! THERE SO MANY IDIOTS OUT THERE I CAN CHOOSE!!!
=.=" Sorry bout that idiotic sentence.. =.="
Oh and...THE FACEBOOK AND MYSPACE MESSAGE IS FOR RYAN HIGA!!!
NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE!!!

Btw..
Just now, school time, Syafiqah tell Syahirah who she like
and2
Syahirah tell US who she like :P
Arifah never come lorh :(
But anywayssss, today I know lots bout LOVE!!!
LMAO!!!

Syafiqah told us her dream yesterday night :P
Its bout me, Syafiqah, ____ and _____
We were...at Australia, university...
Studying bout Science since we're gonna be Scientist!!!
STRIKE! YES!!!
xD xD xD

And and...Her dream is so...=.="
Dramatic and and... L.O.V.E
xD xD xD

I'll tell you who I like...
Its...RYAN HIGA!!!
I love my mom and dad and my family and and...
ME! and of course... Fluffy! <<< Helga's Cat :D

Muhahahaha!!! K ah..!! Bye bye..
See ya...l8ter or maybeh...
Tomorrow!
I'm just so...HYPER HAPPY AND HYPER LOVE!!!

0 comments. on "Pwned..."

Post a Comment