20.3.09

D:<

posted by Elena ♥ at 20.3.09
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Arifah is going to Kuantan today.

She left : 9:44 in the morning
I get online : 9:46 in the morning

I was like..."CAN'T YOU ACTUALLY WAIT FOR 2 MINUTES TILL U SAY BYE???!!"
Haha...what I can say here is... "Have a nice holiday!"

*I don't update every 10 seconds do I? I mean...if its going to be 10 seconds, I think when I'm writing on a piece of paper, my fingers would be like typing on a keyboard and I wouldn't be able to eat as the rice would probably fall down, drink, shake hands, do homework, rest and many more...Man, its gonna be shaky...*

Lets talk about yesterday...
*speechless*
Well, yesterday was ok ok...
It was a sweaty day...
I mean...its...hot!!!
=.=" Don't get it wrong...I don't mean the other 'hot' as the hot hot...
urgh! forget it lah...
I'll go to Mydin soon...and I wanna buy a new mechanical pencil and I can actually guessed what my mom's gonna say
"Elena, bukan ke tak boleh guna mechanical pencil??!!"

Then at 3 I'll me going to a jamuan I guess...
Makan makan...
Aunty Mas a.k.a Maza's mom a.k.a yang jual ice-cream kat depan bicycle shed mungkin akan datang gak!
P/S - I love her ice-cream besides the one Aunty Shilla sells :D

and...Aunty Shilla will maybe come too..:D
One gang! Aunty Ogy might come too!!! I hope Syafiqah and Maza comes if their mom is coming...
~teehee~

Then I'll have to study I guess..
NO! Not "I guess"
it no more guessing game...
its real!!!

I wanna do science...
and maybe penulisan...
at the same time think...
Any ideas of what blog name should I change to?
I'll be missing www.sk-seafield.blogspot.com though...
but nevermind...

Hey!!! I played a stupid + nice game yesterday...
Moshi Monsters =_="
I have 2 accounts though...
You have one? or 2 or 3 or 4...?
Add me!
My first account (owner of monster) - helgafawntanilla
The monster is - Fluffy

(I know...weird...)

My first account (owner of monster) - elenausj
The monster is - Apple-plane

(another weird one...=.=")

If you wanna adopt one...then visit
http://www.moshimonsters.com/monsters/elenausj

OR

http://www.moshimonsters.com/monsters/helgafawntanilla

PLEASE!!! ~teehee~

Ok now...bye!!!

0 comments. on "D:<"

Post a Comment