4.3.09

posted by Elena ♥ at 4.3.09

Who, What, Where, When & Why




TAKE THIS SURVEY!


WHO'S


Who are you liking?
A human

Who is your best friend?
Syafiqah,Maza,Imran,Joanna,Wan and others

Who makes you happy?
Humans!

Who is your favorite family member on your moms side?
A human...=P

Who is your favorite family member on your dads side?
A human...=P

Who are you closest to?
My fren and family

Who do you tell your secrets to?
I'm not telling

Who were you with last night?
Family

Who do you live with?
Family

WHAT'S


What's your full name?
Nur Elena bt. Abdul Rahim Hew

What's your birthdate?
4th of November

What's your favorte color?
Green and Blue

What's your favorite sport?
Badminton and others

What's your favorite number?
Number lah

What do you do in your spare time?
Read, Surf the net, Chatting

What are your pets names?
None...the last pet's name was 'Kitty' and 'Comel'

What's your favorite song?
...

What's your favorite T.V. show?
...

What's your favorite movie?
...

What vehicles do your parents drive?
Perodua Kembara, Perdana

WHERE'S


Where were you on your last birthday?
House, School

Where do you live?
Earth

Where do you want to live?
Earth

Where was your last vacation to?
Langkawi I think

Where did you go in a car last?
School

Where do your grandparents live?
Melaka

Where do you want to go to college?
Multimedia University or Segi

Where is your heart?
In my body >_>

WHEN'S


When did/will you graduate?
I dunno

When do you want to get married?
I dunno

When are you happy?
I dunno

When did you cry last?
I dunno

When are you moving next?
I dunno

When did you last get a text?
I dunno

When are you going to bed?
I dunno

When is the last time you took a vitamin?
I dunno

WHY'S


Why do you think you were born?
to live in Earth >_>

Why is Britney Spears so messed up?
dunno

Why are you stressed?
I'm not...

Why is MySpace so addictive?
Its not...

Why do clowns scare people?
They don't

Why are you bored?
No idea

Why is Tom Cruise so wierd?
No idea

Why are you taking this survey?
For fun

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THIS SURVEY!

MySpace Surveys



0 comments. on " "

Post a Comment