8.3.09

Nice day =D

posted by Elena ♥ at 8.3.09
I went to a birthday party just now. It's Liana's birthday! A standard 2 girl...=D
After eating the cakes and one of my favourite food, tom yam, I went to the field nearby her house with Athirah, her sister and another girl...Then came Arina's brother. Don't understand why Aqilah calls him 'pondan'...he's just a boy. But he's flexible like a girl. Haha, we played 'anak monyet'! You know, the game where a person have to be in the middle of the other players and she must catch it. When I lose and I had to stand at the middle of the 4 peoples, I didn't even catch the ball...

Arina's brother : Weyh, ko kena kejar bola tu!
Elena (me) : Bola tu tak lari, macam mana nak kejar?

and everyone laughed =D
Well, its true mah! How am I gonna catch it if it doesn't run. If you're standing straight, how am I gonna catch you? Haha, its a fact don' cha know?

=D

Oh yeah, forgot to tell sumtin' bout' sumtin'...=D

When we were walking around the field, there's one dog here...and ran towards us, or maybe towards the tree...and then Farahin and Athirah said "LARI" and I said "Weyh, jangan lari! Nanti dia lagi kejar. Dia ingat ko nak main dengan dia"

and guess what? They ran...>_>
I was acting like a robot...teehee
Then, when the dog was under a tree, digging a hole or something, Athirah bounced the ball...and the dog likes it =D
It ran towards us AGAIN! But, we're still safe...

Stupid black dog...haha, just kidding. No dogs are stupid! Right? Or maybe...no animals are stupid! Right?

To the right
to the right
everything you do is the box to the right
in my closet thats my stuff

and yadda yadda yadda...did I type the lyrics correctly? I only know how to sing, but not memorizing. Just follow the flow ... whooooshhh
What did you say? Wondering when I'm gonna rite about my One & Only Partner thinggy? Wait lah!

"KO NI MEMANG PANTANG NAK TENGOK ORANG REHAT!"

teehee

with lots and lots of double triple hopes,
Banana =D

0 comments. on "Nice day =D"

Post a Comment