1.3.09

=( Bad news...

posted by Elena ♥ at 1.3.09
Readers and visitors of dis blog..I'm so sorry...I hv a bad news..

I won't be able to update this blog more than usual anymore...computers are gonna be only company-ing me for about like 1/2 or 1 hour...

~ No, its not becuz my parents ask me too...well yea, they do ask me to stop..but u know me...unstoppable and addicted to the world of PC =P

Actually...I have a eye problem =( Gonna wear spectacles soon...I'll be wearing it on this Tuesday. Went for an eye test at Focus Point, Taipan just now and yeah...I wuz like "Oh shit! I'll be a granny..."

haha...=(

and my mom said "You asked for it...Mama dh cakap dh jgn main komputer slalu..." and so on...

and I wuz still like

~ =(

Oh well...I had to and I HAVE TO wear specs in anyway ...haiz... I'll be joining my fren wearing spectacles...Syafiqah...=(

Its sorta a bad news for me and you..

F is for friends who cry - cry together
U is for you and me
N is for not happy and not in mood today

right here in the big tough house...

...

HUAHHHH!!! no fair...no more 10 posts a day...

=( thts it....nk solat isya' and anyways...my mom ask to close...=(

FAREWELL MY FRENS!!! I'LL MISS U!!! =(

0 comments. on "=( Bad news..."

Post a Comment