21.3.09

Delicious! =P

posted by Elena ♥ at 21.3.09
Just came back from Summit
went there wearing my fav turtle-neck shirt or whatever its called lah...



I bought a sticker name..
Gosh, it took almost an hour to wait for my turn
After paying for it, we went to Garden Cafe...
I don't why its cheaper than Teppanyaki...I mean their food are delicious...
But its good that its cheap *winks*
Their boss are the same you know...=.="
Ok stop talking bout' they're boss...nothing to do with him/her
Like usual, I ordered Pari & Lala set. YUMMY!!!
You should try them if you haven't
After eating, I stop at Mc D and bought a medium size of french fries
Love it...especially with extra salt :D

Now I'm drinking Ribena after drinking lemonade a moment ago



Can you guess how hunry I am?
You can't? Then don't...
I eat so damn much...
And the weird thing is, I NEVER GET FAT!!!
My weight is just average I guess...31kg
31kg should be at least as fat as Maza!
Haha, nvm! I know some other peoples who are SKINNIER than me...
-evil face-
:P

Who cares, I still wanna get fatter!!! Urghh...
That's it! Bye, I wanna change and...do something lah :D

0 comments. on "Delicious! =P"

Post a Comment