7.3.09

At night

posted by Elena ♥ at 7.3.09
Dear readers,

Two nights ago, I went Taipan (wearing jeans that time) and yadda yadda yadda...I came back

I did my Agama homework and guess what? I used a pencil and a book to finish it (DUHH)

When it was 10:00, I was on the computer...10:30

I slept...and ummm...No! I didn't change my jeans..haha

Slept with jeans...when I get up in this morning...I said to myself, "I'll be the best"

and...I looked at my jeans and... "Not..."

THE BEST SHOULDN'T FORGET TO CHANGE HIS/HER CLOTHINGS!!! ISHHHHHH

-----------

Hey I slept for 5 minutes...until my mom says "Na, buat apa tu?"
and I quickly woke up and "Computer"

and...

"I wanna make up right NA NA NA"

=D teehee...bye readers...Very sleepy...not sleeping now...but this'll be my last post...

today I yawned for about....30 times...=D Slept for 40 minutes about 4 times...

40 minutes wake up and laptop...then 40 minutes, someone nudge me, I wake up...

and Yes...I slept in front of PC...In front of the PC is just my bed...so I can just lighten myself and...HUAYAK!!! Go to sleep like a Ninja...hahaha

BYE!!!

0 comments. on "At night"

Post a Comment