31.3.09

=_="

posted by Elena ♥ at 31.3.09
So damn sleepy...
So damn stupid deh! So damn stupid deh!

=.=" Ryan, Ryan...why are you so crazy?
Anyways...
I just did some studies...
and then works...
and then my Agama and I have to do my Penulisan later D:<
Now, I'm just listening to Fly FM :-
Mad by Ne-Yo
while singing, hearing, talking, looking, reading, typing, breathing, living, thinking, shaking my leg and many, many more!
I'm doing ANOTHER poster of the anti-drug campaign...again =.="
The 1st one was okay...but I forgot...just a simple word 'FORGOT' to give it to teacher...
What kind of brain I have? =.="
An alien banana brain :D

Like usual chatting =.="
But I'm typing damn slow here...
2 alphabets in 1 seconds only!!!
That shows that I'm sleepy!
After Maghrib, I'm eating and after eating, I'm gonna pray again for Isya'
and after that, I'll do my Penulisan and then...
FINALLY...
SLEEP!!!

zzzZZZzzz

Just now, when I was about to take wuduk for my Asar..
I wanted to wash my face...
But all of the sudden, I took the toothbrush and the toothpaste!!!
xD xD xD
LMAO!!! Tu ah! Berangan lagi!!!
My brain is telling me to take the brushing thingsss!
Tapi x jadi lah sbb aku tersedar drpd angan2 aku seblom aku gosok gigi xD
Lps solat BARU aku gosok gigi :P

Wonder what's for dinner =.="
My eyes are closing now...
Argh...Get back again =.="
Number 7 in the chart :
Soulja Boy - Kiss Me Through The Phone

:D I wonder when will it be 'Asian Boy'
Oh Ryan :D
Ok ok...get Ryan out now...
Test is coming soon!
Its just SO fast!!!
I mean...1 month felt like...1 WEEK!!!
D:<

And and...
about 4 and a half months till UPSR!!!
feels like... 1 month!!!
Why does time flies too fast!!!
I mean...
"Kalau masa dipercepatkan, tak suka pulak!"
"Kalau masa diperlambatkan, boring pulak!"
ITS JUST SO NOT RIGHT!!!

D:<
Help~~~
I'm dying here!!!
Too late...

0 comments. on "=_=""

Post a Comment