20.3.09

I'm dead meat...

posted by Elena ♥ at 20.3.09
DO WE HAVE HOMEWORK???!!!
O_O"

I DIDN'T DO...EVEN ONE!!!
Well...I did my homework book...ONLY!!!
oh ya lorh...
Have Science...thats all right?
Right? Right?
Left? Left?

My mom keeps on asking
"Dah buat homework?"
"Dah maaaaaaa"
"Dah belajar?"
"Sekejap lahhhhh"

and you know how long the 'sekejap' is...

M.A.L.A.S
eh...
weyh!
What do we have to do with BM???
Maza keeps on talking bout' it just now and I was O_o?

If you know what to do, tell me in comment...
Oh and uh...
Arifah is such a 'transformer'
:P
She's quiet at school and at last!!! chats in messenger..
She's a good friend though..
Well, you guys are good too...

Guys only?
Nooooo!!!
Girls too!!!

Edit : Well, you guys and girls are good too...

HAHA! BYE!!!

0 comments. on "I'm dead meat..."

Post a Comment