30.3.09

Good Morning

posted by Elena ♥ at 30.3.09
Hello!
So what are you up to?
Feeling well?
I am...I guess

I didn't do my homework yet =.="
Have lots to do in the internet besides playing, chatting and blogging.
I have to do the scripts for the English project where we'll have to act one of the characters in a book titled 'The Perfect Present'
Then I have to search Mathematics Questions in the internet for my Maths Competition.
After that I have to print out my tasks I have to do within this month.
Sooner or later, I have to study and do my homework.
Lastly I have to sing, hear, look, read, type, breathe, live, cry, laugh, smile, think and a lot more to do...

Now? I'm chatting with Zureen...
Arifah is not online. She's at Farisyah's house right na na na...
So, get online and chat with me :D
I missed Subuh just now :(
Didn't woke up...
I have to qada' later :P

Oh yeah...I have another task to do...
I have to hafal surah...
I didn't even started a bit! D:<
Well I did...but only 5 sentences O___o

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I'M A LAST MINUTE PERSON!!!
Blogging is my work =.=
You can call me lazy shit of an alien now =.="
So damn bored and lazy.
I didn't even take my breakfast yet.
Ok lah! I guess I have to go now...
I wanna edit my playlist songs, take my breakfast and do my homework...
:D

Tata!!!

0 comments. on "Good Morning"

Post a Comment