28.3.09

-teehee-

posted by Elena ♥ at 28.3.09
So...
I just came back from Mydin
Bought my tiara, earings and many more
I tried to find gloves almost the whole Mydin,
but they're aren't any :(

Huhu :(
Any of you have white or YELLOW gloves?
What??!!! You have them?
Bring it tomorrow please!
No =.=" I don't think you hv to bring it if its the mechanic glove =.="

Can't wait for tomorrow... :P
I hope the field is not puddly and muddy and yadda yadda yadda
I hope its not hot too :(

I'm gonna borrow Imran's word for a lil' while...

WEEEEEEE!!!

I'm gonna go to my sister's house soon :)
O_O"

No!!! No internet...
And my sis's house is gonna be dark...
From 8:30 to 9:30

muhahahahaha!!!
I'll do a scary trick on her

~teehee~
Alright, I guess that's it for my post...
bye ^^

HEY! I CAN BRING MY DAD'S LAPTOP TO MY SISTER'S HOUSE!!!

YIPPEEE!!!
SO I'M STILL WITH THE INTERNET

:D

Okay...bye2

0 comments. on "-teehee-"

Post a Comment