4.3.09

Kokurikulum 2day

posted by Elena ♥ at 4.3.09
Haha, since I've nothing to do besides burning myself under the sun, I went inside the dewan eventhough they're only suppose to be Bendahara in there.
Syafiqah, Fatin and the others were teaching st.1,2 and 3 the dance step for Hari Sukan...How Syafiqah get to teach them? Well it started like this...

~Yesterday, she was in dewan. She watched Fatin and her frens teaching the st.1 with Pn.Norlela. Then, Syafiqah follow the steps behind st.1. After that, Pn.Norlela saw her and ask her to join and teach the pupils...

And thats it! Just now, I join them...and teach...hahaha

Its stupid...but interesting. I like the second song, by Michael Jackson. But I'm not sure of the song title...haihhh

I often dance WRONGLY...hahaha

I'm a stick...remember?

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll still try my best though...x achik ahhh tengok Syafiqah menari jek! hahaha j/k j/k j/k L.O.L L.O.L L.O.L L.M.A.O L.M.A.O

>_< I'm following Ryan and Sean laughing like a nerd actually...LMAO

Oh well, gtg...bath, h/w, solat Asar and NOPE! I DIDN'T FORGET! THE SPECTACLES WILL BE WITH MY EYES TOMOROW...=D

shit...a granny + a nerd + soon to be an idiot + 50% smart =

~ROJAK ELENA!!!

0 comments. on "Kokurikulum 2day"

Post a Comment