26.3.09

-sweats-

posted by Elena ♥ at 26.3.09
I was sweating the whole day!!!
So damn hot!!!
I feel like taking the air-conditioner from the office and :-

1. Puts it in front of me
2. Switch on the switch
3. Relax and enjoy!!!

And that's what I was feeling... =.="
Stupid perbarisan makes us sweat
Can't you wait for the weather to be cool???
Urgh...

After the rehearsal, I went up A.S.A.P!!!
Played wordcross with Maza
and I found 2 words, which make me go LMAO!!!
It's

- Catz
- Tata

Lol! Where did that came from???
Earth...

Then...BM was fun for me, Syafiqah and Maza...
We laughed...like crazy teenagers :P
Nope...not woman or girl...
You know how teenagers laugh like...
They laugh like, CRAZY

=.="

Oh and uhh...
When it was the end of english period,
I took Zureen's pencil box!
Haha...Arifah knew it too :P
Then...I kept it in my bag...and zips it
And I actually forgot bout' it...
Till...

"Elena!!! Mana pencil box kita???"

and I was like...uk oh!!!
Zureen was angry at me for like about a moment when it was BM period...
:D

Sorry!!! But yes...
I made her angry 10%

Another 80% to go...:D

0 comments. on "-sweats-"

Post a Comment