4.3.09

spectacles oh spectacles

posted by Elena ♥ at 4.3.09
I'm bored today....

just now, we had sum sort of eye test and I HAVE to wear my spectacles since I dun see the tiny words without it. but, i did not wear my spectacle...i exchanged it with syafiqah for a moment =P

...too many peoples asking me to wear my spectacles...

-Syafiqah
-Zureen
-Imran
-Arifah
-Maza

and I AM SO SICK OF IT!!!

SO I'VE MADE A DECISION!!! I WILL WEAR IT TO SCHOOL TOMORROW...FROM HOUSE!!!

even if I'll look like a granny >_> rather wear it than :-

1) wasting my time
2) wasting my parents money
3) 'kena ejek' from my friends
4) waiting for my power to rise and I'll hafta buy a new spectacles by then

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, from eye test...I can see that most of the peoples who are not wearing specs are having problems with their left eyes...

including me...but that's be4 I wear the rectangular glass with superman powers in it (spectacles)

yeah...the power for my :-

Right eye : 75
Left : 100+

u-huh ... I can only remember sum peoples that having a prob with the left eye

eh ermmm...

-Zureen (SHE WAS WEARING SPECS! SHE SHOULD CHANGE HER SPEC AS HER POWER RISES!!!)
-Luqman (He actually forgot to bring his specs!?)
-Imran (O_O BUY SPECTACLES LARHHH!!!! =D)

yeah that all I remember...haha

but I was seriously amazed with

Vanessa, Shaiyla and the others....THEY ACTUALLY CAN SEE THE TINY ALPHABETS!!!

Oh em gee...good for them though =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gtg now tata... ^^

0 comments. on "spectacles oh spectacles"

Post a Comment