6.3.09

Today at school =D

posted by Elena ♥ at 6.3.09
Before recess - bored...
After recess - Quite fun =D

I played Conqour with Maza, then with Fiqah (bergilir gilir, so that means we have two papers)

At last, WE were bored to 'tunggu giliran' and we played Conqour 3 PEOPLE VERSION!!!

XD XD XD

I won!!! ...10 marks O_o

LMAO, yeah just a small number. We're still newbies...ok lah tu =D

You know sumthing? We took about 30 minutes...and the highest is just 10...We were like..

PLAYING CHESS =D and we were laughing out loud =P

One thing I hate is when...

*Pencil box Syafiqah jatuh*
Syafiqah - ALARHHH
Elena - Biarkan jer
Syafiqah - *laugh and beats me*

WTH!!! I JUST SAY BIARLAH MAH!!! YER LAH! BIARLAH XD XD XD
THEN SHE LAUGH...AND BEATS ME....

SO IS SHE LAUGHING OR ACTUALLY ANGRY? O_O ARGHHHH

English time?
Boleh lah...but when teacher said about the 'piramid makanan' , she start talking bout carbohidrate and yadda yadda yadda...
Hahaha...she said, we must eat cereals and bla bla bla for breakfast...
and I wuz like "YEAH!"

but the truth is, I don't >_> I only drink Milo for breakfast. NOTHING ELSE

Yeah...sorry, I do not boycott Milo =( Can't let go =)
I'm sure most of you out there don't too!

*If I could, I would rather drink Ribena or any grape juice for breakfast...haha, but that would be hilarious*

Today at recess have noodles...yummy =D Won't let go of it either =D
phewh, lucky I bought enough money for it today =3

Felt very hot...sweating...
Don't understand Science...BORING

Its just like

Mdm Nita : Okay?
Students : *quiet*
Mdm Nita : Hello????
Students : Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees~~~

Yeah...thats sorta an example. But its fun when she comes with a fun topic...
-SOMETIMES-

Obviously, today's a boring day!!! 85% OF BORING

15% is fun with recess time and BM =D

Cried of happiness...no...not kidding...ITS TRUE! Too much homework though...

ITS JUST BECAUSE OF MONDAY!!! I DUN WANNA CUTI...Yeah I mean I want to have a holiday but...I'll miss the school...

well...and my friends =P

anyways, good luck for the story telling competition Imran =D

With lots and lots of double triple hope,
Banana =D

0 comments. on "Today at school =D"

Post a Comment