14.3.09

Forget about it...

posted by Elena ♥ at 14.3.09
Forget it...forget bout' my emo yesterday...>_>
I have to learn from my s.t.u.p.i.d mistake...haih...

Btw, yesterday, my aunt came from dunno where to my house :D
At 6 i think...
Then at 8 we went eating at Kayu Nasi Kandar at Taipan...
long time never eat there...lol...
P/S - The sotong are much more expensive than the Tandoori Chicken. The chicken is suppose to be sold in a higher price as they are selling squid cheaper at markets and other places. The sotong - RM 11 The chicken - RM 6+
Anyways, it was spicy :D Yum

After eating, we went to my new sister's house in Bangi...:D
OH EM GEE!!! Her house with furnitures and everything was so damn nice! The last time I went to her house was so plain as there's no furnitures...yet

Her sofa...:D L shaped...
Aku selamba jer baring...hahaha
Oh well...one thing I know...I LOVE HER LIVING ROOM!!!
Memang lah rumah dia cantik...dulu rumah ni penghuninya Mat Salleh masuk Islam...
Mat Salleh kan creative...dia buat garden...bunga sume...:D

Cantik..tapi kakak aku keja...tak dpt nk kemas rumah banyak2
ttp, bila nk kemas garden..O_O"
Kakak aku jijik...dia kata sebab banyak lipan sorok kat bawah batu.
Yerlah, lipan mmg suka hidup kat situ...itu sbb kena jaga!
Asal letak air je lipan kuar, asal lipan kuar je letak air...

LMAO!

But I feel like taking the sofa home...:D
My sister actually bought a new PS2...or did she took mine when she want to pindah?
*checks around the television*
Nope she did not took mine...
In fact, I don't think she bought a new one...

She probably took my brother in law's a.k.a her husband's PS2...haha
They love playing Playstation ;P

Bila diorang kat rumah aku...aku tak sempat nak main...
Diorang main dulu!
Aku nak main Guitar Hero pown, diorang dah ambik dulu...
Mana lah aku tak bangang...D:<

Tapi skrg x de kwn nk main dh..huhu =(
Terpaksa buat bdh dgn benda tu...Computer still the best lah. No doubt bout' it.

Alarh..aku kena g Mydin wif mah aunt and mom lah...Bye ^^

F is for friends hu do stuff together
U is for you n me
N is for anywhere and anytime at all

DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP DEEP EARTH!!!

0 comments. on "Forget about it..."

Post a Comment