8.3.09

Morning!

posted by Elena ♥ at 8.3.09
Good morning my friends.
I went to MPSJ just now, as usual lah.
Wow...the aerobic, all the songs are my fav =D
But I didn't join them, too L.A.Z.Y =D
I jogged and played badminton with Nadhirah, Adam Ekhsan's sister.
The songs are :- (I dun know all the song titles, so I'll just write 1 sentence of the lyrics)

-My Humps
-Rinduuuuuuu, rindu serindu rindunyaaaaa
-I love you more than I can say
-You can kiss me on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday but never ever on a Sunday.
-Mambo
-Cha cha cha
-Poco Poco

and others...<3

Tomorrow I'll go there again...Maybe...if I have friend =P If you wanna go, then tell me! So that I know I'll have friend. And if you go,I'll go too! Maybe...

Quite hot...7:30 is very very very hot on Sunday. Haha
I woke up at 6:45, very sleepy now.
Where's my 100 plus? Oh here...
*sleeps*
Hey! My eyes are watery...Its a WATERFALL!!! Stupid...
Downloaded Naruto's latest episode 2 days ago, but never watch yet.
If Ryan was in that show, I'll watch it every minute.
If Ryan knows how to speak in Malay and joins Raja Lawak, CONFIRM he will win =D
Well...I know I'll buy lots and lots of prepaid just to vote for him =D
TEEHEE
Sean Fujiyoshi will be second...=D
Eh...Tom Enos will be the third perhaps =D
TEEHEE

That's all I guess...uh, tune in for my next post...
Bye...TEEHEE

With lots and lots of double triple hopes,
Banana =D

0 comments. on "Morning!"

Post a Comment