6.3.09

Farid...>_>

posted by Elena ♥ at 6.3.09
YOU ASKED FOR HOMEWORK???!!!

NO!!! I'LL STEAM U!!!

*wait...I thought Air Line Arifah should already be steamed by Imran...O_O?*

Oh well...

*kills myself*

-FATALITY-

-TEEHEE-

=0

...stilll...FARIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

nah just kidding...

Btw, this is my last post. I wanna abandon this blog...someone else should adopt it...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

NAH!!! JUST KIDDING

...

But seriously

------------------------

Thanks to all of you which have support me to continue writing in my blog. Thanks for viewing this blog too...

ARGHHH...LOTS AND LOTS OF THANKS LAH! ...I won't update, but I 'MIGHT' be chatting in the cbox...u can comment something about this post though...don't be sad k? =D

THE END

(nigahiga is still the best =D)

0 comments. on "Farid...>_>"

Post a Comment