20.3.09

This is what happens when I don't concentrate in class...

posted by Elena ♥ at 20.3.09
I DON'T KNOW WHAT HOMEWORK TO DO!!!
besides the vacation homework...

O_O"
I just realize another homework I haven't done yet...
AGAMA!!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE TOUGH!!!
nevermind, I'll just watch nigahiga
Haha! NO WAY! NOT NOW...
but one second later...
...so...would any of u try to call your friend and ask?

Arifah says find 2 pengajaran for each petikan in page 49 and make one sentence for one petikan with the 2 pengajaran... @_@

Zureen says... (what she say ah?)

Maza says must cari 2 pengajaran for each petikan ONLY... (that would be easy alright...)

Imran says do pg 49, 2 pengajaran for each petikan (like Maza said...)


I'M DEAD MEAT!

(dies)

0 comments. on "This is what happens when I don't concentrate in class..."

Post a Comment