13.3.09

Today is the worst day...

posted by Elena ♥ at 13.3.09
I couldn't stop thinking about what Pn.Nita said...=(

This is me...my negative me...

I...never follow what teacher say...conteng buku...didnt erase my wrong answers...dreaming...last minute person...tulisan tak cantik...tak tolong cikgu banyak...never wakil sekolah in anything this year....I'm nothing to the school...!!!
I'm a prefect...with 0% of quality.
I'm not smart...tak bijak membahagikan masa
I'M LEMBAB! Apa yang cikgu cakap, tak masuk kepala...
Dipandang rendah...tidak mempunyai 100% keyakinan diri...
Berbudi bahasa? I'm not that human...Talking with teacher is not like Syafiqah...
Eventhough I use 'saya' , my voice isn't as soft as hers...
Mine is a lil' louder...or maybe WAY too loud...=(
I don't see the positive part of me...do you?
I do jokes which are just stupid sometimes.
My name will be famous in the Office...
Because I'm no good...

If teacher asked me why did I didn't concentrate...
I won't answer anything...
I can't...
Because I don't know how to defend myself with my attitude

I feel like crying...I am...in my heart

I'm nothing to my friends too! I never get a place called the ‘bestest’ friend...

I'm worst day by day. I tried to improve...

I did...and the tragedy came again with Science...

I never had any problem with Science...but this year...I do have problem

I think I might the person who is 'tak concentrate' in class that Pn.Azlina Kadir says...

My stupid dream in class and school is worthless...
I wanna be Ili Mariah or Hanan...
That's just a stupid fact!
It would just be a nightmare if I will be them!

No one likes me ... even 80%
I wanna be my sister?
That's a stupid fact too...
My sister is the best. Me?

Haha guess what? Waterfall is at my face now...T_T



All my frens in the picture are all great! They're the best in my heart as my bestest friend.
They're positive to me......
I just can't find any positive thing that they have in me...I just drool...

I might be the best...in playing games and computer...

I'M JUST NOTHING! NOTHING AND NOTHING! I FELT LIKE CRYING WHEN REHAT TIME ASWELL...
After Pn.Nita 'tegur' me...Syafiqah turns completely different...
She doesn't spend time with me...
She doesn't agree in anything I say even if the others do...
She berkumpulan with Maza and doesn't wanna be in group with me for BI
She go lepak with Shasha and Syahira and forgets me...100%

And from that...I know that based on my attitude...I will lose more friends!
and I know...that Syafiqah hates me 5/10 so far...
she doesn't accept me the way I am...I'm...stupid...in most of the things...
She's getting angrier at me...

Me : Bukan ke jawapan untuk soalan ni 55% ?
Syafiqah : Hell- lo...~~~~~~

And when Maza says..."eh betul lah 55%...awak yang salah Syafiqah..."

Syafiqah will be like "A'ah ek! Tersilap kira..."

Oh well, I just have to get over it...

I'll be making a new poll since the poll is expired...

And the result from the poll 'Who is the Lazy Slowpoke here?" is

Wan Abdul Rahman - 41%
Hadi - 33%
Luqman - 16%
Farid - 8%

and Imran is not a Lazy Slowpoke...congrats...haha

I wanna change myself…
I wanna be ‘teladan’ to someone...
I don't wanna be 'tauladan' to anyone if possible...
bye...

0 comments. on "Today is the worst day..."

Post a Comment