7.3.09

LMFAO!!!

posted by Elena ♥ at 7.3.09
I'm sorta addicted to Nigahiga..and I can't stop watching his newest video aswell...'Why Chris Brown beats Rihanna?' And I lurv this partsssssss

Rihanna: Chris I know you cheated on me
Chris: How could I have cheated on you? I wuz with you with you with you with you...girl ~ With you with you with you with you with you ~ the whole time

(Elena says - O_O")

Chris: What about that one night you said you cheated on me?
Rihanna: What night?
----------------------
Rihanna: And I know that he knows that I'm unfaithful and it kills him inside

(Elena says - LOL?)

Rihanna: Well you know what Chris? It doesn't matter cuz you ain't getting under of this anymore!
Chris: What?
Rihanna: I said you ain't getting under this
Chris: Under what?
Rihanna: Under my umbrella

(Elena says - STUPID!)

Rihanna: I like Jessie McKartney anyway...- So get in your car and shut up and drive-drive-drive
Chris: Excuse me

(Elena says - =P)

Rihanna - He wants me and my beautiful soul!

(Elena says - XD YOU SHOULD LOOK AT HER ACTIONS!!!)

Rihanna - Gimme a kiss...
Gimme a kiss...
I'm sorry Chris

(Elena says - that can be sorta a rhyme =D)

Chris - Don't give me that
lovey dovey lovey dovey
kiss kiss kiss kiss
I'm gonna grab your face and shut from wall to wall
I don't care if any of the neighbours call

(Elena says - LOL!!! LMAO!!! XD XD XD)

Chris:You son of a --------------
Ryan:And thats exactly what had happen

(Elena says - ehehehe...)

TEEHEE

0 comments. on "LMFAO!!!"

Post a Comment