18.3.09

REMINDER! READ NOW! IMPORTANT!!!

posted by Elena ♥ at 18.3.09
Hi guys, I know you are eager to know what is this all about...

Well, I'll tell you know!
Remember my One & Only Partner posts where I write all about my friends?
I'm no longer writing it in this blog.
Although that, it doesn't mean that I will never write that section again...
I will...
but of course, as I said before, not in this blog...
I'll be transferring the One & Only Partner posts in www.juniorfrens.blogspot.com
My 5th blog...o_o"
And I'll be posting the next and next and next One & Only Partner in that blog too...
So tune into www.sk-seafield.blogspot.com

Huh? Why do I have many blogs? Cuz...I love blogging! Lol!
My first one is on St.2 (I didn't type...I just simply write on a paper and my dad wrote it for me...that time, 1 post 2 sentences =_=")
The link? =( I forgot! Lol...long time never check...maybe its banned already

My second one is on st.4
www.elena-aka....
something like that lahhh! But I dunno why I cannot open it...so I 'think' maybe I deleted it o_o'

This is my third...www.sk-seafield.blogspot.com

4th, is the www.juniorfrens.blogspot.com

and lastly, I won't tell u cuz its private blog...only I can view it :P

So...the current blogs I am using is the 3rd, 4th and 5th blog I created...
But...just tune into the 3rd and 4th :P

------------------
changes topic
------------------

This morning, I woke up at 9:00 a.m.
Slept again at 9:01 a.m.
Woke up at 10:00 a.m.
Took my bath and everything...and here I am...
breathing, sitting, shaking my leg, moving, singing, hearing, typing, living, talking, thinking, loving and yadda yadda yadda at 10:48 a.m.

Goodbye ^^
I'll be back later at 12...
I want to update my www.juniorfrens.blogspot.com ...then I'll update my private blog o_o"

0 comments. on "REMINDER! READ NOW! IMPORTANT!!!"

Post a Comment