26.3.09

Perbarisan

posted by Elena ♥ at 26.3.09
Yippee!!!
I became the mascot...AGAIN!
For two years, I'm the mascot for something...
Last year, Puteri Islam
I became the princess & at the same time, a bride
I was like... "This is not me"
Seriously...I look different...
Prettier :D
LOL!!! JUST KIDDING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

But I really get annoyed when they were like
"Eh, pengantin dah sampai"

"Siapa dia kahwin?"

"Pheeeewittttt"

=_____="

Yay for me! Thanks to two of my friends though
Faizah and Ain!

"Siapa Ustazah nak pilih jadi maskot?"
and I put up my hand...
and Shaiyla wanted to I guess :( Sorry...
then...Faizah and Ain told that I became the mascot for Puteri Islam last year
and Ustazah remembered me! and she said "Pergi depan"

That's the story...
And for all of your information, alien CAN be a mascot =.="
Especially from Jupiter...

I dunno what is the theme for being a mascot!!!
Marshiela says that she's gonna wear a dress and asks me to get one..
Do you think I'm rich?
=.="

Then she said I can wear 'baju kurung' so I was like... "YES!"
I have it...
I plan to be a princess...=.=" Like last year for Puteri Islam
I need some jewelries like... Tiara, Veil and yadda yadda yadda

But that's just a dream...not yet reality
Waiting for teacher to tell me...
I want that idiot dress lah Marshiela!!!
Give it to me D:<

Haha! I have the shoes ready :P Yellow...
Well not actually yellow, but gold...

Oh well...I gtg now...
Eat, pray, study, MUSIC, eat, eat, eat, I'll on again if I have time
and lastly...

SLEEP!
Old right, bye ^^

0 comments. on "Perbarisan"

Post a Comment