7.3.09

You know what?

posted by Elena ♥ at 7.3.09
I miss my blog =(
Yesterday I've only updated twice...
and I said I dun wanna update ever again...

WELL...
NOW I WANNA TAKE BACK MY WORDS!!!

I can't stand my day without blogging =(
Oh well...
I went to Maza's house just now
For FUN!
Haha, we called Syafiqah for 100 thousand times...
and asked her to come to Maza's house as her mom goes to the PIBG thinggy =D
And she came! Haha...we played Conqour/Conquer/Conqor...
Sorry, dunno whats the real spelling O_O
Maza won...with...haihh..dunno la

eh! I wanna ask sumthing,
why you all play conqour/conquer/conqor so fast get 100+ marks?
I play 30 minutes with Maza, baru dapat 30 at least

and....WHY IS SHAKIR'S LANGUAGE SO UNPREDICTABLE???
ISSSSSSSSHHHH

--------------------

Semalam kumpulan Sepah dapat gelaran 'Raja Lawak'
PADAN MUKA AMIR DAPAT NOMBOR 3
Jihan dapat nombor dua...

Jihan bukan Johan punya
ataupun Zizan punya
Siapa punya?

MESTILAH MAN BELON YANG PUNYA!!!

~AAAAAA~

=P

Johan pulak x nk bitau siapa raja lawak...dia kata

"Cukuplah aku sorang jadi Johan"

teehee

bananana ngang = bangang =D

With lots and lots of double triple hopes,
Banana =D

0 comments. on "You know what?"

Post a Comment