19.3.09

Haiyoo!!!

posted by Elena ♥ at 19.3.09
Do YOU have any other things to do???
I bet YES!!!
So don't be guessing funny and unpredictable for me to think things!!!

1 ppl hv guessed I like Shakir
My comment : Are you sick?

3 ppls hv guessed I like Luqman
My comment : Do you have anything else to do?

5 ppls have guessed I like Imran
My comment : Do you have a life?

9 ppls altogether have guessed I like Shakir, Luqman or Imran..
My comment : Get a life!!!


Number 1 = O_o Don't be angry with the comments...its for...fun?

Number 2 = They're my bestie!!!

Number 3 = No more guesses...please?

I'm already sick of something my friend just tell me..
'Someone' is actually viewing most our blogs
And that 'someone' is lain drpd yg lain...

and my friend have changed her/his blog's url...
because of privacy she wants...
I wanna change...
but I'm afraid you'll all will hv a hard time searching for it...

so don't keep making me sick with all the guesses...

but yeah...
I think next week I'll change it...
and PLEASE! do not link to it...

E.M.O here...
Bye...

0 comments. on "Haiyoo!!!"

Post a Comment