24.3.09

Phewhhhh

posted by Elena ♥ at 24.3.09
Hi readers...
Just came back from school.
School time was so hot!!!
I sweat too much...but not that THAT much... :P
But I don't care much...(ok, stop the 'much' already)
I HAD FUN!!!
The class when it was Music time was... FREEDOM!!!
I play with Syafiqah, Mazarina and Fiona the wordcross puzzle.
After 30 minutes, Syafiqah plays with Fiona the wordcross
Me and Maza sang =.=" We were...singing :

1. Situasi (Bunkface)
2. Situasi (REMIX BY US!!!)
3. Matahari (Agnes Monica)
4. Lagu Rona Roni Macaroni

and some other songs.
At the same time, we heard Vanessa and the gang singing at the back of the class...
I LOVE THEIR VOICE...
Please don't compare mine with them...
If we had a singing competition...believe me...
My voice is too good...
TOO GOOD TO LOSE THE COMPETITION!!!
Hahaha...
Aku boleh menang...tak caya sudah...
AKU BOLEH MENANG GONG KEKALAHAN
~teeeheee~

Oh ya! Not forgetting my two other best friend...
Zureen and Arifah
We were... =.=" Copying whatever Ryan does in his video
Especially with Arifah..
we were...copying...his moves...sentence...and yadda yadda yadda in the video "I Miss You Soulja Boy"

I LOVE THAT VIDEO MORE THAN I LOVE YANK DAT CAMELTOE...
Well not really...same oni lah...
BUT FUNNY AND STUPID!
Especially...the kissing the phone part...
that was....O___O"
I dunno why, but I'm addicted to Youtube, by Ryan Higa =.="
Because of him, I keep in touch with any other Youtube videos acted or sang by him or other peoples
haha!!!
NOW I'M ADDICTED TO YOUTUBE TOO!!!
Oh and...BLOGGING!!
I deleted my PRIVATE second blog...
everything is just...MIXED UP in there...
But anyways...
I'LL MAKE A NEW BLOG!!
YIPPIE!!!!

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!

Huh? Wondering if I get scolded from my mom for getting online almost 2/3 of the day?
Honestly, YES o___o
But you know me...ADDICTED TO INTERNET a.k.a INTERNET OBSESSION!!!
Hey! I'll never forget study and homework!!!
I study, and at the same time I'll be online...
How? Take a book, a pencil and do the questions >_>
J/K J/K J/K
Just study lah! But I'll open my Windows Media Player and play some several songs if I'm too lazy to switch on the radio.
When someone buzz or nudged me in YM or MSN, then I'll just reply them.
Usually, I'll just set my status to 'Away' or maybe I'll just add an auto message ^^
Haha...guess what?
Now I have a new ambition in my 'What I wanna be' list
Look at at!!!

What I Wanna Be! (I'M ONLY WRITING TOP 3!!!)

1. SCIENTIST (I never change since st.2)
2. _________ (Not telling as you'll probably won't believe it =.=")
3. Blogger <<< Latest ambition

Still sweating here in No.11 USJ6/____ _________ _______ ______
NEVER EVER TELL YOUR HOUSE ADRESS!!!!!!

~teehee~
C'ya

0 comments. on "Phewhhhh"

Post a Comment