25.3.09

Lots to say today :D

posted by Elena ♥ at 25.3.09
We went for our Choral Speaking competition at SK Subang Jaya (MY SISTER'S SCHOOL!) today!!!
I think our performance was great :D Miss Geetha said that we were loud and clear...
Well that's good :D

At 7 something in the morning, we ate Nasi Lemak and drank Soya Bean (YUMMY!!!)
The sambal was MARVELOUSBut its not when it makes my tudung dirty :(
I do hate it 1% because its SO oily =.="

Then at 7:30 I guess, the bus arrived
YIPPIE!!! ITS OUR RIDE ALRIGHT =D
We(girls) sat at the back...sorry for the guys :P
Then we reached there and we sat at the canteen...why is it so orange?
Me, Arifah, Syafiqah, Maza, Aisya, Shasha and Zureen was perfoming the choral speaking among US with acts...
Before that, someone actually applied a force to his bottle and la la la la la 'STRIKE! YES!' From on top of the table,the bottles which were mine and Syafiqah's went rolling to the chair where Sing Pei was sitting at...

Congratz, I hope the person will get an award =.="

After performing on the stage, we went home...
AND LOOKING FOR THE PINK PANTHER AT THE SIDE OF THE ROAD...
Well...actually, not pink panther, but the bus =P
Btw, Maza look SO cute when she is wearing the prefect clothes :P
When we reached our school...I was like...

Elena : Syafiqah! Besar gilaaaaa sekolah ni! Waaaaah (Jakon)
Syafiqah : =.="
Elena : Cantik siot~~~~
Syafiqah : o_____o

and when Miss Geetha asked us to go to the canteen to eat and lepak2
we did...andddd

Elena : Waaaah!!! Bersihnyaaa kantin skolah ni (points to the rubbish around =.=")

Haha! I ate french fries...of course, with salt :P
11:20, we went back to the class!!!
We had 30 minutes free and we enjoyed!
Then Miss Geetha (again) came into our class and teached us English...
I wanted to say that cloth can be washed... but..nevermind...
Cause I did that page already o_o"
Ter-buat when cuti sekolah =P
Anyways...
after English was Science...
I think today is...Okaylah...better than usual :D
when Mdm Nita was talking bout' ice skating
I was like...

"I love skating!!! But I hate it when I lose control and falls down =.="

Brings me back to the world of last year, December.
I went to Sunway Pyramid with my st.6 friends...Elmy, Syakirah and some others...
Ice skating, bowling, eat, eat, eat and eat! That's what we did...
Ice skating was fun...we skated for 2 and a half hours!
I fell down for about 5 times...SO COLD THE ICE O_________O
I have no friends...I have to learn skating myself...
first, hold the side...then try to skate...and my legs were back front back front and BANG!!! I fell down =.="
You know, st.6 layan st.6 and st.5 layan st. 5...
But that time, I was the only st.5, thats why I have to learn myself....

Practise makes perfect though, I manage to skate myself
But that was 4 months back, now...
I don't know whether can I still skate..
Maybe after UPSR, I wanna ajak my friends go ice skating too!
Hehehe...

-------
change topic
-------

I just fell down =.="
My mom was mopping the floor, and I ran towards the table to eat and..
You know what happened =.="
My head = On the couch (PHEWH!)
My leg = Hit the wooden table (OUCH!)
It hurts...
WHY NO FRICTION WANT AH???!!!

=.="

Oklah, that's all I guess for today..
BYE!

0 comments. on "Lots to say today :D"

Post a Comment