5.3.09

5/3/2009

posted by Elena ♥ at 5.3.09
Thursday...

I wore spectacles to school just now, it's not that bad...but somehow, it's still bad O_O Yeah, of course. They were some slightly laughing. Zureen was there and I was like

1
2
3

-Ha
-Ha
-Ha
-Ha

and we laughed...its just hard to do how Ryan does it. Its funny =P

Oh well, saw Imran checking his eyes himself when I reached school ... so, you ready to wear spectacles yet Imran? C'mon join me =D teehee

Guess what? Today, all the prefects HAVE to 'jaga kelas' I jaga 6 Usaha...OMG, Gigih is better. According to my friend who is studying in Gigih, they would shout out like crazy humans if they're no prefects saying "Shhhhhhhhh" every 10 seconds. Well, at least they're quiet...

Usaha was like...

IMAGINE YOURSELF LARH!

----------------

Syafiqah went home with me today =D To me, its a good thing =P Her mom was un-able to pick her up from school since its raining - her baby brother is sick

We 'himpit' each other and Joanna was happy that I was sitting at the back seat. SHE WANTS TO HIT ME WITH THE VIOLIN!!!

Before we sat in the car, while walking towards it, I had a short convo with Syafiqah =P Not too long lah!

Me - Best ke jaga Tabah?
Syafiqah - Aku x jaga...aku ronda je
Me - Oh , ketua n penolong x yah jaga kan? Ronda je
Syafiqah - A'ah, tadi En. Faisol panggil aku ngan Imran nak suruh tu sahaja.
Me - Cheh...ko tak ronda kat Usaha ek? Tak nampak batang hidung pon!
Syafiqah - Ada lah! Tadi tu, takkan tak nampak? Imran tu je yang main game kepung kepung x ronda...
Me - Nama game tu conqour lah...kepung kepung pulak pahal
Syafiqah - Apa apa je lah! D:<
Me - Haha, patutlah aku nampak tie warna merah kat seberang sana...Imran kot
Syafiqah - Ah
Me - Best ke ronda-ronda?
Syafiqah - Boleh lah
Me - Kenapa ko tak nak main?
Syafiqah - Buat apa! Baik jaga!
Me - ehehehe...geram btul jaga Usaha. Wan,Kosh ngan Raimi sumer bising...tak termasuk lagi dengan Fahim, Danial dan yang lain tu!
Syafiqah - Ko tak jerit!
Me - Jerit lah! Tapi aku control sikit sebab bawah tu bilik mesyuarat. Giler ke aku nak jerit kuat kuat...matilah aku kalau cikgu tahu O_O
Syafiqah - A'ah betul jugak

Ok...that sorta the end...then I waved to the boy who was playing game kepung kepung tuh which was in the bus - M15

and I waved to Mar - Shiela Ulala... but I dunno she see or not...=P

>_>

Old Right (Alright), thats all I wanna rite rite now...bye!!!

DON'T FORGET NIGAHIGA!!! TEEHEE

0 comments. on "5/3/2009"

Post a Comment