13.3.09

Emo...emo...emo, I miss u though

posted by Elena ♥ at 13.3.09
No...not missing a person >_> well yeah...my sister
But that's not what I wanna talk about here.

I
MISS
BLOGGING!!!

I get online everyday, but not that much this week...
Didenda...from my mom =( Study week! :)

anyways, sorry I never update for a long(x1000) time...

Yesterday I was chatting with Arifah...

Arifah : R u gonna go anywhere dis holiday?
Me : No...but I think I'm gonna surf...
Arifah : Owh okay!
Me : Surf-ing the net...HAHAHA! Teehee
Arifah : D:<

Lol...its funny :P

2day?

BM was so FUN! and FUNNY!
:)
Why?
Lu pikir lah sendiri...

KH was..."TV SOUND EFFECT"
hahahaha, I have no idea why did they started of with that sentence!

BI? Oklah...:)

'Ditegur' from Mdm.Nita
haih...its my fault
I was so bored that time and I drew a flower in page 17
Didn't erase some wrong answers. Why am I like that?

I guess now I'm replacing Imran...

I HATE MYSELF!!! I SHOULDN'T BE A PREFECT!

=( =( =( =( =( =( =(

No...I'm not gonna write any 'teehee' in this post today...
Today's an emo day for me...sorry readers =(

This post is gonna be a lil' emo sooner or later...
I wish I could be Vanessa...or Syafiqah
eventhough I know that its best to be me...
just have to change a little bit...

Not telling anything about anything at school today to my parents O_O
ehehehe...don't want them to know :(

Ryan Higa...I wanna be in your 'How 2 Be Emo' video now...
Ryan!!! Make me laugh with a new video T_T

Anyone can make me laugh? Echo echo echo...

Oh well...I'm addicted to this :

Uranium
Gysotomic
Lynostic
Yeast-Infection

also known as UGLY

------------

Distol
Uranium
Masticular
Bi
Acetone
Systonic
Shit

also known as DUMBASS

-----------

"I love u...u love me..."

I don't love you
I don't even know you
We don't even know you
and I know that you know that I know that I don't know you
Don't be acting like you know me
You don't know me

-----------

I like
Stick
Plastic Stick
Metal stick
Tape
Stick shape like tape
Dinosaur stick
Writing stick
Brushing stick
Chopstick
Cheese stick
Stick...of gum?
Stick stick...

I've got the magic stick
I know if I can hit once,
I can hit twice

----------

Why are they so many colours?
What are you trying to tell me?!

----------

A pimple!
I hate u!
AND NOW THE GLASS IS DIRTY!!!

---------

Greetings...my name is Elite Dark Lord_Dragon Slayer_ 3.14 159

---------

F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for You and Me
N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea

---------

Teehee!

---------

LMAO!

---------

And the song of the day is...

E is for emotional, ruin everybody's day
M is for miserable peo-ple
O is for on the dark side cause we have some fresh cookies

---------

And in How to be gangster...
I HATE the CamelToe...but I laugh during that part :P
O_O"

I got addicted from...>>> RYAN HIGA :D
Wait...no its not the time to smile...
*Rewinds*
I got addicted from...>>> RYAN HIGA D:<

ahah! that's a lil' bit emo ... >.<

---------

Btw, I'm an Ugly Dumbass >_>

---------

I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING THIS WAY!!!
DAY BY DAY...I'M HAPPY...BUT SUMTIMES...I'M EMO!!!

BYE!

0 comments. on "Emo...emo...emo, I miss u though"

Post a Comment