30.3.09

Can't let go...

posted by Elena ♥ at 30.3.09
I did say I wanted to do my homework didn't I?
Well, I didn't...yet
I just can't let go the laptop T_T
Especially when I'm using YouTube and Blogger...
Anyways, I changed My Playlist songs...I delete SOME and add SOME
The sequence is different too...
And I deleted the 'About Me' and added a new picture ^^
I did quite a big change to the blog...
Now I hafta edit things in my other TWO blogs...
=.="

I really have to go..
Why?

1. Not much of my friends are online
2. Bored...
3. I wanna pray
4. STUDY!
5. Mom scolding
6. I hafta eat
7. I need to try and let go the internet, test is coming soon :(
8. Its for my good =.="

Old right, enjoy hearing my playlist.
You can finish hearing them within 1 and a half hour I think...
Or maybe 2 =.="
So...BYE ^^
Miss ya T_T

Especially you, Sayang...
Sayang knows who is 'sayang'
Right Sayang?

LMAO! K lah...
Bye :P

0 comments. on "Can't let go..."

Post a Comment