26.3.09

Sorry...

posted by Elena ♥ at 26.3.09
Yes readers, I'm sorry, especially to boys...
There's no way you can get me...
I'm already engaged...
with Ryan Higa...
You can call me Elena...still
(S)elena Higa would be nice...
Just don't call me 'Minah Ayam'

=.=" Zureen...one more chicken and I'll kill u!

Ryan's girlfriend - Tarynn?
Yeah...Tarynn...still with Ryan
but too bad, Ryan loves me more :D
Although I'm engaged with Ryan, I'm good, I still let him 'couple' with Tarynn...
With only a simple rule
They may only go out together just for 10 minutes! That's all!!!

You wanna see him? Sorry, he went back to Hilo, Hawaii
to continue his studies...
This Saturday night, at 1 in the morning, I'll go there
I'll come back on Sunday ^^
No...just 12 hours...
Please miss me...XD XD XD J/K

Ok...Bye ^^

Edit : Since I'm in a good mood, I change the rule...Now the rule is

-They may only go out for 11 minutes and 11 seconds since my house is number 11

0 comments. on "Sorry..."

Post a Comment