16.3.09

posted by Elena ♥ at 16.3.09
Tadi pukul 2:15, aku pergi rumah Joanna...
Mak aku g rumah Aunty Rosnah a.k.a mak Danial (5R)
Tapi...aku x nk ikut :p

Firstly, we all watched Nigahiga...again and again =_="
Then we decided to make a video like Ryan and Sean did! :D
It was fun...We kept on pushing each other just to get in front of the camera!!! LMAO!!!
But at last...we didn't post it in Youtube >_>
Joanna banyak buat kecoh lah bila aku nak cakap pasal best friend aku...!

Elena : I have a few best friends! They're great! And Emo! And Great! And Emo! And Great!
Joanna : Ok ok...I get it! They're great AND emo...
Elena : Yeah...Syafiqah...She's the assistant head prefect! She loves to laugh...and I love making her laugh! But at last, I laughed!!! HAHAHA!!!
Joanna : >_>
Elena : Don't give me that lovey dovey sharp eyes =_=" Next would be Mazarina! She's...a girl! :D teeheeeeeeeeeeeeee! oo ooo, AND chubby too!!!
Elena : Oh yeah! Imran. He's the head prefect in my school. Likes watching Nigahiga aswell...and uhhh funny too!
Joanna : Yeah! And he's Elena's ____________
Elena : Don't believe what she's saying! She's mental!!!
Joanna : No I'm not!!!
Elena : Yes you are!!!!!
Elena : BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA
Elena : Next is Wan Abdul Rahman! Loves politic and likes to talk bout the countriessssss! Perhaps he wants to be a Prime Minister?
Joanna : And Wan is Elena's 2nd _________ ! So that means, Elena is a _________
Elena : Woi! You crazy or what! Do you believe if use my Rasengan like Naruto does???!!! My hand is so freakin' light right now! My temperature is rising and NO! I'm not sick!!!
Joanna : ...You don't have Rasengan...and...You're sick >_>
Elena : >>_>> Next!!! Is Arifah Husna...She likes to laugh at every paragraph, sentence, words, alphabets I'm talking!!! No, I don't know whats wrong with her...P/S, if you're watching this Arifah, I wanna say something..."I KNOW U MISS ME :D"
Joanna : Elena's _____ too!
Elena : BYE!!! -closes webcam-

>_> haih...

Then we played the violin...Aku x pandai main..
BELASAH JEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

lps 2...
lepas 2, three!!!
=_="

After that (Hah!!! Baru ber-style macam ni :D)
We read book...then...
we study...

Oh yeah! Forgot...before that, I helped Joanna make a blog >_>
Blogging is now REALLY becoming a trend...TEEHEE
I guess I should write a list of my friend's blog...

Wan - www.seafailed.blogspot.com (WAN!!! AKU MEMPROMOSI-KAN BLOG KAU LAGI SKALI!!!)
Aisya - www.aisyalollipop.blogspot.com
Arifah - www.darjah-enam09.blogspot.com
Zureen - www.zcween.blogspot.com
Imran - www.imkatz.blogspot.com
Shakir - www.boysontheblock.blogspot.com
Vanessa - www.oneworldonechocolate.blogspot.com
Syasya - www.kittyyouknowme.blogspot.com
Dhivya - www.dhiv-die.blogspot.com
Jet Siang - www.sillylifelessboy.blogspot.com
Sarah - www.sarahhannah.blogspot.com (rosak)
www.watsupsarahannahbanana.blogspot.com (good)
Dinah - www.honeylovemartin.blogspot.com
Zetie - www.misszetie.blogspot.com
Milimilo - www.milimilo.blogspot.com

0 comments. on " "

Post a Comment