15.5.09

10.53 p.m.

posted by Elena ♥ at 15.5.09
Ha ah...skarang dah 10:53 malam dan aku baru habes men-packing barang2.
Lepas ni, tido tros. Obviously this is going to be the last post for today and tomorrow.
So no updating for the next two days huh? Gonna miss blogging :(
Oh well...they'll be tons of things I'll write in blog after I finish my homeworks when I get back from Kem Insaniah.
Just hope I'll have a good sleep tomorrow or otherwise I won't be able to post this Sunday and even do my homework.

Example, Kem Muhibah : I did not have a good sleep the first night and the next day when I got home, I slept one hour after I came home. That was lucky since I was already done with my homework BEFORE Kem Muhibah.

My bag is so damn freaking big.
Wanted to bring roller bag (like the AF bag...=P)
But my mom said, "Takde keje ke?" and yadda3...
So I changed my mind and packed my things in two big heavy bags =.="
I guarantee, it'll be heavier on Sunday.
So...BYEEEE~!!

See ya at Kem Insaniah, Muslims
See ya this coming Sunday, in my blog, Non-Muslims

:D byeeeee, again ==

0 comments. on "10.53 p.m."

Post a Comment