2.5.09

Weehee

posted by Elena ♥ at 2.5.09
Came back from Mydin, Giant, Summit, USJ 9, Taipan, Big Bookshop and Aunty Zana's house. Pity my leg alright. Tomorrow is gonna be more painful~!!
Nevermind~~~ Fire burning on the dance floor, whoa
Bought a new headscarf, and I cut my hair =.=" To my mom, its still long...to me, it so damn freaking SHORT~!! Layered and in a U shaped. I want it to be V shaped!
Oh well...that already passed...I can't glue my hair back again =.=" What? My emoticon ain't moving? Yeah I know! I purposely did that =))
What? Now it's moving??? I purposely did that too
So cute =P Anyways...ate chicken just now! My daily life just have to have chick chick chick chicken!!! Like Fly FM use to say - Chick Chick Chick Chicken!!! I signed a contract with the chicken so that I will have chicken more than twice...a week
A moment ago, I have 1000 things to talk about...but once I get on my computer, I hardly can remember one
Enough of chicken...lets use other emoticons =D Such as...
Yes, I know its not moving =.=" I don't want it to move!
I just want it to remain STATUE...

Yeah, like that!
You know what..? It's hard to type things with emoticons in my post...
So...you want me to continue trying using emoticons or not?

Make your own decision and tell me. For the moment, bye bye

Fact of the post - Don't you know that the emoticons are actually emo? "Emo" - ticons

0 comments. on "Weehee"

Post a Comment