14.5.09

Swimming?

posted by Elena ♥ at 14.5.09
Oh shoot...talking about swimming, I don't even know do I know how to swim...still =.="
The last time I swam is the middle of last year, or was it the pass 2 years...
Well at least i swam... =.="""
When wanna swim somemore lorh? Computer is stuck with me!
Including my heart. No, I don't love computer that that THAT much...
Well yeah, I love computer that that THAT much but not as THAT much I wanna marry it >_<
So..here's my dumb dumb dumb DUMBO (or should I call DUMB S?)

I don't know whether do I know how to swim cause I know that I know that I don't know whether do I know how to swim. I swim and swim and now I don't know do I still know. I pernah swam and swam at 3K usually. But now I don't know do I still remember how to since I don't even remember how to swim. But maybe if I get in water, I'd remember that I know and I do know how to swim swim swim. Eventhough that, I don't think I do. But, oh yes, I do know how to swim as much as I can :D So the conclusion is yes, I know that I know how to swim...


I THINK :P

0 comments. on "Swimming?"

Post a Comment