3.4.09

120 Earth Hour

posted by Elena ♥ at 3.4.09
You see, at 6 p.m just now,
there was all this thunder and lightning...
here we come, ladies & gentlemen
I was using laptop and this and that...
Suddenly BOOM BANG BOOM...
Yeah, sounded something like that,
No current =.="
And that's the main reason why I went offline for about 2 hours+
Sorry, Arifah :P

I was so bored without damn good technologies,
and books were used to be my best friend when needed,
weren't there too! I mean, its there...
but no light :(
I was so damn bored
I used to stay in one place and NEVER move while using the computer,
And my mom was always talking, asking, scolding me for that...
And she asks me to exercise so that the blood would flow~~~
But I didn't =.="
Like usual obsessed!!! WITH INTERNET
I usually give answers to my mom "Tak nak exercise,nanti kang lagi kurus"
U-huh...
but today, no nothing...
I became hyper! I talk and talk and talk
and walk and walk and walk and...

Elena : -walks around-
Mom : Eh, pening mama tengok! Duduk lah, tak penat ke?
Elena : Mama jangan lah tengok :P

and I started talking and telling about schools to her :D
and she went

Mom : Tak kering ke tekak? Asyik bercakap jeee

I started talking bout' the sotong of class, Aqasyah
then the 'engkau', Wong

After that, I started talking about the english drama thinggy :D
And and, I acted out Harith's and Imran's group to my mom...
She laughed :D

Then I started talking bout' Arifah and my best friends :D
and and, Sachdave

And then I changed the topic about sweating =.="
And I told my mom the sweatiest person I've ever met

1. Raimi
2. Imran
3. Koshyeelan
4. Luqman

My mom was like =.="
Was she even bothering?
xD

Then my dad came home and check the box thinggy
which have all the switch thinggy

Do you understand me?
No? I don't too! O_o
Alarhh...kotak tuuuu, bukan exactly kotak
tapi...something like kotak...


LARH!!! SENANG CERITA, IT HAS SWITCHES IN IT =.="

back to the story,
my dad check the switchy switches...
and he pushed one of the switches up...
and...
done! electricity back =.=

FOR 120 MINUTES, NO LIGHTS, NO ELECTRICITY

ISN'T THAT JUST = THE SECOND EARTH HOUR?

ITS JUST ONE STUPID SWITCH!!!

=.="
Oh well...goodbye now readers ^^

0 comments. on "120 Earth Hour"

Post a Comment