4.4.09

Sad Mood...Cheer me up!

posted by Elena ♥ at 4.4.09
:( :( :(

Sad sad...
My friends not here :(
Aicha ~~~
Lembu (Maza) ~~~

and banyak2 lagi lah...
aeroplane ngan buat research ttg alien ngan ayam dlm internet nih...
so dia x chat ngan aku skrg ni!
dia kata dia buat research, aku pown, seorang yg berangan angan nk jadi saintis,
g buat research tentang mcm mana nk bunoh tweety~~~ :D

So...
make me laugh?
The winner will receive a certificate
I mean... THREE CERTIFICATES AND 2 TROPHEE'S!!!

Certificates

1. Will be given by Miss Aeroplane Tweety Arifah Husna
2. Will be given by Miss Tipah Ayam Zureen Camelia
3. Will be given by Miss Archuleta's Wife Vanessa

Trophees

1. Will be given by The Latest Alien Species, ImranGilerr
2. Will be given by The Best Politician & Cooker, Chef Wan

Muhahahahaha!!!
=.= Why am I laughing?
I'm suppose to be sad...=.="
Like RYAN!!!

Asian Boy is back, but this time he's SAD

LMAO!
PWNED!
TEEHEE!


=.="
Farewell~~~

0 comments. on "Sad Mood...Cheer me up!"

Post a Comment